Stray New Zealand Press Trip
In October 2011 we went on a two week press trip with Stray Bus Tours on New Zealand’s South Island. During this time we wrote several blog posts focusing both on the personal experience of the journey, as well as focusing on a particular aspect of Stray’s business. At the end of our journey we wrote a comprehensive review of Stray’s services.
Our Posts For Stray Include:
- Stray Bus Tours Review
- Milford Sound New Zealand – In which we point out that Stray visits both the most popular tourist destinations, as well as the incredibly off the beaten track destinations
- Queenstown, Wanaka, and Te Anau – In which we discuss how Stray helps you book your New Zealand activities, and can often get great discounts for their patrons.
- Off The Beaten Track On New Zealand’s South Island – In which we discuss how Stray offers the flexibility of rescheduling activities when the weather doesn’t cooperate to ensure their passengers get the most out of their trip.
- A Journey Down New Zealand’s West Coast – Detailing some of the off the beaten track stops we made with Stray on New Zealand’s rugged west coast.
- Touring New Zealand with Stray – Our first impressions of the atmosphere on the Stray Bus